• Begin by applying a primer to the entire face. Primers smooth skin and help your look last all day.
• Apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher to the entire face, starting at the center and working outward toward the hairline.
• Place a small amount of liquid concealer between your fingertips. Rub together to warm the concealer, this will provide a smoother application.
• Use a sponge makeup wedge to lightly apply concealer to only the red areas.
• Blend using a circular motion, being careful not to tug.