How To Apply Concealer
• Begin with the under-eye area. Using a brush or wand, lightly dab concealer along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. Be sure to apply to the inner and outer corners of your eyes as well.
• Take the pad of your ring finger and lightly dab to blend. Do not pull or rub. This will irritate the delicate under-eye area and remove the makeup you’re trying to put on.
• Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the center of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
• Look in the mirror and notice your skin tone. It should look even, yet natural. Lightly dab concealer on any red spots that remain. Blend with your ring finger.
• Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!